This section will contain some of my How To’s – where I pull together useful information:
- How To Get Generate A Model FromDLL – extracting information from DLL to produce a class and interface model of a DLL (can be used for other binary modules)
- How To Get A Copy Of The EAP DatabaseSchema – using EA to produce a model of the schema of an EAP file
- How To Build A Simple Application To Use With The VEA – illustration of the steps I took to produce a simple windows application (.NET) to use with testing the VEA
- Building and testing an existing application with EA – outlines the process of building and debugging an exisiting project
- Generating an EA Model from a DLL– illustrates how to capture the public interface (classes, interface) from a binary module and create an EA model representation
- Creating diagram objects for child elements – outlines the steps needed to produce a diagram with a main element onto which other child elements are added.
- Setting up a multiuser EA project Draft V1 – a check list of some of the items that could be considered in setting up a new EA project